Member of the Month – June!
Friday, June 4th, 2021
MEMBER OF THE MONTH –
WHO: Taylor Millet
COMPANY: Guarantee Restoration Services
POSITION: Business Development
Here is a litter about Taylor! She will be our new Membership Chair for the IFMA Nola Board!
- Taylor’s strong accent is from Lutcher, Louisiana. She has been with Guarantee Restoration for going on 4 years. She handles all of the Greater New Orleans and surrounding areas. She loves her job and the friendships it’s allowed her to build.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED WITH IFMA – NEW ORLEANS?
- As long as I’ve been with Guarantee- going on 4 years!
WHAT IS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE WITH IFMA – NEW ORLEANS?
- All of the Lunches & Happy Hours. Specifically one Happy Hour downtown Nola that I thought I lost my work vehicle, but turns out I actually just forgot where I parked. Nothing can beat Networking- great to be back in action for 2021!
WHAT DID YOU ACCOMPLISH IN THE LAST YEAR THAT YOU ARE PROUD OF?
- I accomplished to make it through Virtual Selling & Marketing in the whole year of 2020- build new & maintain current client relationships and keep the work coming in non-stop!
WITH THE CRAZINESS OF 2020, WHAT DO YOU MISS ABOUT THE PRE-PANDEMIC WORKPLACE?
- The normalcy! Being able to just “pop in” on my clients with no heads up and catch up!
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF YOUR JOB?
- Something different every day! My favorite part is the people I meet and the ways I can help people through a “disaster” of their life!
WHAT IS SOMETHING PEOPLE MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU?
- I do not meet a stranger!
WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR HOBBIES?
- Shopping, being outside, working out, & traveling- I’m not one to want to go to the same place or wear the same outfit twice, I love to try new places & things!
WHATS ON THE HORIZON IN 2021:
- Helping to grow the IFMA Nola Memberships and becoming a Mom to a Baby Boy!
WHAT WOULD YOU TELL SOMEONE WITH YOUR JOB POSITION ON THEIR FIRST DAY WORK?
- Everyone you meet is someone- You never know who you are around or talking to- always think before you speak and act!
QUOTE YOU LIVE BY?
“Do a job you love, and never work a day in your life!”