Essentials of Facility Management
Tuesday, April 5th, 2016
Want to know the basics of facility management but not sure where to start? Are you managing employees who need facility management 101? Understand the basics of this thriving industry with flexible online workshops.
Essentials of FM is an entry-level training program to meet the educational needs of emerging facility management professionals in the global FM markets. The program will be grounded in the basic concepts that describe the field of facility management, and will address how those concepts can be of value to an organization. The primary focus is to address the supervisor’s/unit leader’s role in tactical planning, scheduling and accomplishing daily FM tasks, and supporting the operation of an organization’s facilities.
This program is a series of three training workshops:
- Introduction to Facility Management Workshop
- Operation and Maintenance Series
- Work Management in Facilities Series
Emerging supervisors that need to be introduced to the field of facility management and gain a better understanding about managing certain aspects of an organization’s facilities. Those who could benefit from this training program include:
- Individuals who have recently taken on the role of providing the first level of leadership to a work unit or team that is responsible for working with one or more aspects of the facilities of an organization.
- Individuals who have some technical trade or office work experience and want to explore the field of facility management.
- Individuals who are in charge of managing the contracts for an organization’s FM-related services.
- Individuals who are new to the field of facility management with little or no technical background.
WANT MORE INFO?